Author’s Note: If you’ve never read Ellora’s Cave books before, be warned these books are HOT! They contain frank portrayals of sexuality that some readers might find offensive. I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were in for before you joined the fun. Enjoy!
Book One (How it all began)
In the time before recorded history, Jatara is a faithful priestess of the Mother Creator, Bellin. Like all Therian women, she is empowered to absorb the animal nature of the male who defines her. But her father has ordered her to mate with a rival clan’s leader, which will destroy her connection to Bellin. Angry and frightened, she rebels, determined to live on her own terms.
Jatara’s bravery impresses Bellin, who promises her a new destiny. She will become the Omni Prime, a specially gifted Therian who will work to free all her kind’s women from oppression. To claim her power, she must surrender to the mighty god Khonish. Jatara yearns for the joining until she meets another whose touch inflames her senses. She feels certain the snow leopard prince is her destined mate, but fears that Khonish will never permit their joining while thoughts of another cloud her mind.
Note: it is not necessary to have read the other books in this series to enjoy Therian Priestess.
• “I love the series and I was just as enthralled by this installment.”
Emma, Night Owl Reviews
• “…a fantastic story of power, lust, fortitude and loyalty. Therian Priestess is well-worth your time.” Verbena, Long and Short Reviews
Before Carissa has time to react to her sister’s disappearance, she is kidnapped and taken deep into the Colorado mountains. Her kidnapper swears he’s protecting her, but Carissa doesn’t know what to believe. He emanates danger, strength and raw sexuality. She’s drawn to him, craves his demanding kiss and the slide of his hard body against and into hers.
Quinn has always been an outsider, scorned and mistrusted by other Therian shapeshifters. Now he’s in the middle of budding civil war and he’s not sure how to disentangle himself without endangering Carissa. Though her powers are latent, Carissa has the potential of becoming the most powerful Therian the world has ever seen.
It was Quinn’s intention to bring Carissa to safety and simply walk away, but one taste of her sweet lips and he knows he’ll never let her go. She won’t be truly safe until she’s selected her mate and he intends to be the one she chooses.
• “What an intriguing and inventive world Ms. Friberg has created. It’s easy to lose yourself in this engrossing read.” Emma, Night Owl Reviews
• “Cyndi Friberg has a unique take on humans who can shift into animal forms. As an added bonus there are extra hot love scenes guaranteed to heat up any reader.” Candy, Sensual Reads 5 Stars!
• “With a new and interesting take on shape-shifters, Cyndi Friberg has created an entertaining, adventurous and passionate world for her readers. Wow! I am so excited that this is the beginning of a new series…” Cindy, Nocturne Romance Reads 5 Stars!
Kyle is the youngest feline-shifter ever to sit on the Prime council and he’s determined to prove himself worthy of the honor. A latent female with unbelievable potential has been identified by the wolves, so Kyle sets out to find her before his enemies make her one of them.
Terrified and alone, Ava manages to stay one step ahead of her pursuers until a disturbing vision leaves her weak and confused. She steps out into the cool mountain morning and a gorgeous stranger pulls her into his arms.
From the moment they first touch passion erupts between the unsuspecting couple. Kyle is attracted to Ava’s quick wit and feisty spirit, while his cat wants to touch her, taste her and make her scream with pleasure. Trust doesn’t come easy for Ava. Her past has taught her to be wary, but she senses a soul-deep connection with Kyle. Each secret they unearth reveals a more challenging conflict, yet together they can face any enemy.
• “I’m just going to put it out there, I love Therians!… Come along on the ride, you don’t want to miss it!” Moonflower, Long and Short Reviews 5 Stars!
• “Two thumbs up for Cyndi Friberg and the fascinating world she has created of the Therian culture, filled with memorable characters, thrilling adventures and hot love scenes.”
Indera, Romancing the Book 5 Roses!
Though Devon comes from a line of cougar-shifters, her own animal nature has not yet been defined. The mysterious “backers” have captured her, intent on using her untapped Therian abilities for unknown ends. She escapes from their prison, but not from the emotional scars left by their abuse.
Ian, an ancient Therian raptor, offers her protection and encouragement. Devon has always wanted Ian, always felt a connection deeper than friendship. But Ian insists he’s too old and jaded to make Devon an honorable mate. If she hopes to feel whole again, she must regain control over her emotions and desires. And she desires Ian.
At first, Ian resists Devon’s attempts at seduction. She needs a shoulder to cry on, not a demanding lover, and Ian is never satisfied until his partners surrender unconditionally. But Devon stirs primal instincts and awakens ravenous longings he has suppressed for centuries. He wants her, but he fears the darkness inside him will destroy her.
• “The plot was one that grabbed a hold of you and never let go. Even when I reached the end of this book I was left wanting more!” Crystal, Romancing the Book 5 Roses!
• “Full of non-stop action that pulls you in from page one and keeps you enthralled. The story is filled with twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat.”
Stacey Krug, Siren Book Reviews 5 Shells!
When Heather’s father offers the right to mate with her as the prize in a vicious tournament, she refuses to submit and runs for her life. Knowing the last place wolf hunters will search for her is in the heart of cat territory, she seeks the help of Jake, an irresistible and powerful tiger-shifter.
Jake and Heather have lusted for each other for years but loyalty to their respective clans has kept them apart. Thrown together by danger, they slowly succumb to the temptation of forbidden passion.
As the lovers lose themselves in each other, the hunt for Heather intensifies. Not only is her father still hot on her heels, a group of human scientists have targeted Heather, convinced they can use her unique shifter status for their own twisted ends.
• “Ms. Friberg pens a wonderfully entertaining, sexy and engaging read. Therian Heat is one of the few series I follow anymore. Highly recommended!” Emma, Night Owl Reviews